Stahl 78 B1 table problem.

ronson

Hello all,

I need help defecting this problem and I do not have wiring diagram or any manual whatsoever.

Machine was installed. Started testrun, pallet with sheets were loaded and it run 4-6000 sheets, fold was nearly perfect and everybody was happy.
Pallet was left hanging there maybe 2-3000 sheets on it. Sometimes we tested it for stacker adjusstment etc.
Until sheets ended and table with palllet was pretty max. up position.

And then we desided to try another folding test and table just will not come down, I guess maye no one pushed this button after install. Only button of three, what seems (I hear contactor click in cabinet) to work is stop.

I have checked table chain limit switches, what I could find and cleaned them, they all seem to work.
There are buch of relays, contactors and frequency inverter what should not be connected table motor, motor by measuring seems OK

Can someone please provide me a wiring diagram for this machine, or just table control wiring or any ideas what to check/do next?

Thank you in advance,
ron

[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back