Taking QR codes to new heights

This is actually genius (even though it was probably a bit obnoxious for those close to it). It worked for the superbowl commercial for the crypto Coinbase app. So many people blindly scanned the QR code bouncing across their screen that it crashed their system...not exactly comforting for potential investors! Scary thing is, a QR code can be programmed for nearly anything, so people could have been scammed.

Last edited:
This is actually genius (even though it was probably a bit obnoxious for those close to it). It worked for the superbowl commercial for the crypto Coinbase app. So many people blindly scanned the QR code bouncing across their screen that it crashed their system...not exactly comforting for potential investors! Scary thing is, a QR code can be programmed for nearly anything, so people could have been scammed.
I knew something was up with that link. So I use an App to read all barcodes that will tell me where it's going before I agree to going to it. As I knew it was going to track me, and I didn't want to be apart of it. And in my shop, I don't want to affect my customers tracking either, when we do our variable projects.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back