Text editing request, online design

TradeGraphicDesign

Morning All,

I hope it's ok to share this An editor that can do this?
Thats a really quick video link, showing a very specific text editing request for a Paragraph Text Field, I've not seen many online design tools that can do this.

This video is recorded from Vistas website, who have a really cracking online design tool (naturally :) ) - And, for end users that want to paste in large blocks of text and whip through and apply some formatting, this feature would make their life much easier.

I just wondered if anyone had some suggestions.

I'm using Pitchprint for Wordpress, connected into woo-commerce, and they do a brilliant job, for the money, you can't really ask more. But, this feature is a little more than their system can handle.

Thanks a million in advance for any suggestions

Berst regards

Tim

Morning All,

Thats a really quick video link, showing a very specific text editing request for a Paragraph Text Field, I've not seen many online design tools that can do this.

This video is recorded from Vistas website, who have a really cracking online design tool (naturally :) ) - And, for end users that want to paste in large blocks of text and whip through and apply some formatting, this feature would make their life much easier.

I'm using Pitchprint for Wordpress, connected into woo-commerce, and they do a brilliant job, for the money, you can't really ask more. But, this feature is a little more than their system can handle.

Berst regards

Tim
It’s great to hear that you’ve built a solid website using PitchPrint and that you’re satisfied with its overall performance. I understand you’re looking for a specific text editing feature that PitchPrint may not fully support.

DesignNBuy was showcasing cutting-edge web to print solution at Drupa. If you missed it, feel free to contact our team for a personalized demo. Our web-to-print platform offers advanced online design tools with robust text editing capabilities that could meet your specific needs. We provide a range of features designed to handle complex text formatting and large blocks of text, which might be exactly what you’re looking for. We’d be happy to help you explore how our tools could fit into your existing setup.

Morning All,

Berst regards

Tim
Hi Tim I just replied to your Loom Video with quick sample showing similar functionality. You can also test it here. You will see Advanced Formatting option which allow you to personalise specific part of paragraph for unique formatting & styleset - Brochures

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back