The Demo

Cory Smith

147-The-Demo.png

Timely! This just happened to two of my bosses. They were at the airport waiting to board the airplane when the sales rep. from vendor X calls and says they sold the piece of equipment the previous week. To say they were a more than a bit miffed would be an understatement.

Sorry, but I think Dilbert beat you to this one two years ago.

LOL, I guess it's not surprising that similar ideas will happen from time to time since we share a common engineering, marketing, and sales experience. And as chevalier noted, the situation represented in the cartoon does happen.

best, gordo

LOL, I guess it's not surprising that similar ideas will happen from time to time since we share a common engineering, marketing, and sales experience. And as chevalier noted, the situation represented in the cartoon does happen.

best, gordo

I guess its OK to have thought of the same idea. That is as long as Alice does not come after you. Then you are in trouble.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back