Trendsetter 800 II - stroke clock or imaging signal fault, check lc-bp cable

PDB

Good Evening!

We have a very good Trendsetter 800 II, year 2007, laser head TH1.7 40w (2000 hours). The machine was working very well, but afther the DEBRIS installation (maybe just a coincidence) the CTP do not record plates anymore. When we send jobs trought the Print Console, the CTP carries the plate but do not record it, stoping the process by time out and request the plate discharge.

The Print Console download the plate sizes and others information but the Service Shell show us the error message 44996 Fatal Error -"Stroke clock or imaging signal fault, check LC-BP cable"

I would like to request some suggestion about the diagnostic procedure. I mean, we tested the cable (between the MCE board to the head, with 14 ways) using a multimeter, and looks like ok.

Thanks in advanced!

Attachments

• photo5980.jpg
    photo5980.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 344
Hi PDB,
did you check DB9 cable? This one transfers signals to the host. I guess head was removed from carriage to mount the debris nozzle. Check if 20 pins plug is connected to the right connector (second from the left).

Good luck

LoWang

Reactions: PDB
Hi LoWang,
Thank you.

The cable is ok and now we´ll try to interchange the laser laserhead, using another CTP. Could be some board inside the LH, do you agree?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back