Wanna Share Your Quote???

kdw75

I have a little job we bid and print every year for a non-profit and it is pretty much the only job they give us even though we are 3 blocks down the street. I suspect that we are pricing system isn't charging what the market will bear.

300 Copies
80# Dull Cover
12" x 36"

The price we charge is $256.74.

LOL We just run them through our Ricoh and do all the cutting on our regular cutter.

I have a little job we bid and print every year for a non-profit and it is pretty much the only job they give us even though we are 3 blocks down the street. I suspect that we are pricing system isn't charging what the market will bear.

300 Copies
80# Dull Cover
12" x 36"

The price we charge is $256.74.
85 cents per 3' banner sheet - seems very fair to me and loads cheaper than anyone without dry toner banner capability will be quoting. Additionally, whilst there will be plenty of small format digital shops that can produce this length on their digital press, many won't have a cutter wide enough to supply a full bleed job, which you can.

85 cents per 3' banner sheet - seems very fair to me and loads cheaper than anyone without dry toner banner capability will be quoting. Additionally, whilst there will be plenty of small format digital shops that can produce this length on their digital press, many won't have a cutter wide enough to supply a full bleed job, which you can.
I tend to take our cutters for granted. I just kept thinking that anyone with a digital press could run this for the same cost without thinking about the finishing and YES it has 4 edge bleeds.

4/0 $304.18
4/4 add $64.38

That is full retail price. For a nonprofit I would give up to 15% discount, depending on the nonprofit. At 15% that would make the final price $258.55.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back