Web (design) to Print Question

salonsuccess

Hello All,

I know this question has been asked in a variety of ways, so I apologize in advance if it is redundant. I have a subscription based marketing agency and we deliver editable templates to our clients each month. They can enter their own information and then either save it as a pdf or convert to a jpg using zamzar or they can order printing from us. Our system right now is antiquated and we want to move to a web-print solution. So here is my question:

Anyone know of the best application for us to buy that will allow clients to edit templates AND have the ability to access the finished template themselves? I have looked extensively at Flexcubed and Nimbo but with both the finished templates go to us with no way for the client to download unless we email it to them (trying not to have to email 1000 people). Additionally, Nimbo has to configure the templates on their end - we want to control the upload and configuration of the original templates on our end.

I have about 20 companies I have gathered from these forums to research but I am hoping to get some input from the users first. Thanks for any help.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back