what do you call your km6501?

ginfay

I have a KM6501. What do you refer to this machine as when you are talking to customers? Digital copier or Digital Press or something else?

Digital press sounds better than digital copier.

I have a KM6501. What do you refer to this machine as when you are talking to customers? Digital copier or Digital Press or something else?

Digital press sounds better than digital copier.

"color machine" haha

Call it digital. Do people really have customers that specify Heidelberg, flint ink, or folding on an MBO folder?

I don't go to a restaurant for the kind of stove they have. If the operator is skilled and is attentive the results can meet the customers needs in the kitchen or press room.

I don't go to a restaurant for the kind of stove they have.

Absolutely perfect. I like to use analogies when explaining concepts and opinions, and this one will be great the next time I have to talk someone out of going with the ubiquitous equipment list in an advertisement. I've never understood why printers pull out the asset list they just faxed to the insurance company and decide it'll make a good advertisement.

If i use the IC-304 Rip its a "digital color machine/press" if i use the POD/ no RIP then its a digital color copier :\

if i make booklets "finished product" its a nifty digital booklet maker machine.

have fun deciding what to call yours!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back