Wire O Binding with replaceable pages

Hello Is there anybody out there who can help? I'm based in UK
My customer wants to produce a catalogue Wire O bound so that it is flexible and can be easily flicked through, this would not be a problem except she wants to be able to allow for pages to be replaced by the end customer . I've seen plastic sheets wich can be inserted so I'm thinking along the lines of a reinforced strip is there such a thing?

When the world was flat and software manuals were printed there were 'combs' which could be used to 'prise' a new sheet into twin wire binding. Not really a practical solution for many customers.

Reinforced (Mylar), self adhesive strips are certainly available for conventional file hole punch patterns but even if suitable for wire O patterns beg the question as to how and where they might inserted in advance and how the size for inserts would be managed.

Pockets in covers, sprung ring binders ...

Thanks for reply
The more you think about it you realise it's not really practical' It would be far to labour intensitive.
You would have to rely on the customer to replace the sheets and they probably would'nt bother

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back