XMIPE Software and Hardware 40% Off

bobmahon

I'm selling my company and as a result also my XMPIE software for about 40% less than new, yet you will still new with the most current release!

I have XMPie software/4 way VDP server with Desktop tools and API suite. This will be the most current release as the license will be updated to the most current version when it’s transferred to you. This also come with hardware and is currently running in a COLO center in Dallas where it could remain if you if choose to do so. You will have to buy 1 year maintenance support for $9,500.00 and then they will update to the most current version. You save about 40% off retail and will have the most current release with hardware and API’s. Turnkey ready to use! Server spec’s below and I will pay the XMPie transfer fee of $15K.

Please let me know if you have an interest or any questions just give me a call.

Service Tag: 9KGX5F1
Dell PowerEdge 1950
4GB Ram
Dual Xeon 2.6GHz Processors
PERC 5/i Controller
RAID 1 with 2 136GB Disks

Service Tag: 3LT16F1
Dell PowerEdge 2950
4GB Ram
Dual Xeon 2.0GHz Processors
PERC 5/i Controller
RAID 1 for OS with 2 70GB Disks
RAID 5 for Data
with 3 136GB Disks

Please contact me for more detail. 972.447.0677 ext.801

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back