You ain't learnin' nothin' while you're talking

Morning Flight

I've participated in some lively discussions on this Forum. And with all due respect to L.B.J., who I was told had that bit of Southern wisdom hanging on his office wall, I've learned a lot here. Not while I was talking, necessarily, but shortly afterwards.

In that respect, Forums are better than blogs, I think. Blogs are more commentaries than they are exchanges of ideas and information. Somebody of perceived authority gets up on a soap box and proceeds to tell the world what he or she thinks of it.

In Forums, people ask questions. And get answers. Different answers, and not always the best answer, but lots of them. I'm halfheartedly running a Blog (www.printshopmakeover.com), and enthusiastically moderating a Forum (Humor at 35,000 Feet - The Morning Flight Lounge).

What's your take on this? Where do you hang out more, with Bloggers or on Forums?

Hal Heindel
Morning Flight on PrintPlanet - The Morning Flight Lounge

Attachments

• MFonPrintPlanet.jpg
    MFonPrintPlanet.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back