3404 DI Powder settings

banjoman

Just got the new High Quality Powder Sprayer on our Presstek 3404 DI and need some advice on settings. I run alot of gloss 80# text and first couple jobs I changed it a few times but had quite a bit of offset so maybe I'll try p3 and a different spray powder, currently using Varn R23 which is what Presstek is sending me.

Thanks in advance

powder issues

powder issues

Just got the new High Quality Powder Sprayer on our Presstek 3404 DI and need some advice on settings. I run alot of gloss 80# text and first couple jobs I changed it a few times but had quite a bit of offset so maybe I'll try p3 and a different spray powder, currently using Varn R23 which is what Presstek is sending me.

Thanks in advance

hi banjoman we have a 34 DI hear in Melbourne and run a mix of gloss and uncoated stocks with varying weights, we use a 25 - 30 rated powder (not from Presstek never tried theirs), from a local supplier here and find that it fits the bill nicely. regards pstewy

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back