Standard Finishing
Xerox4Over

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Fix Printer not activated Error Code 20?

Collapse
Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Fix Printer not activated Error Code 20?

To avoid any confusion I would like to be safe. This is not a product promotion post. There is nothing for sale. I am simply wanting to discuss with people about how to solve this error. The site is free to use. I’m not mining data. I’m just looking for a few solutions and providing feedback regarding this error Printer not activated Error Code 20. I have also confirmed with Print Planet this post does not violate any forum rules.

"I have also confirmed with Print Planet this post does not violate any forum rules.[/QUOTE]"

And, who, specifically, from PrintPlanet did you confirm that this is not a self-serving attempt to solicit business?

Comment

CanonKBAAvantiSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploEnfocusXerox4Over

Canon Embellishment White Paper

Collapse

Print Embellishment Goes
    Straight To The Bottom Line

InfoTrends reported that interviews with more than 100 print customers demonstrated an appetite and willingness to pay premiums of 24% to 89% for special effects, over CMYK-only printing. They also indicated embellishment could apply to a significant portion of their work. Embellishment options can include hot foil stamping, spot gloss UV, embossing, debossing, letterpress, diecut shapes, lamination, duplex, triplex, gold foil, silver foil, copper foil, white foil, black foil, clear foil, etching, and laser cutting techniques. Download The Free White Paper.

CanonSmartsoft (Presswise)AvantiKBAAvantiEnfocusGraph ExpoDuploXeroxChili publish4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6128 users online. 94 members and 6034 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,745 at 04:03 PM on 10-10-2019.

Working...
    X