Light and easy package designer (drawing generator)

xRaider

Please evaluate the attempt to automate the calculation of packaging models from cardboard. The generator is designed as a simple alternative to expensive and cumbersome applications. Calculate packages based on ECMA templates. Is not CAD application. Algorithms for 178 templates are now working and new ones added periodically. All models were tested on different types of cardboard (not corrugated cardboard) with a thickness of up to 0.4 mm. The site is under construction, has a minimal design and the generator is in test mode. Any criticism is taken.

Hello xraider,

I've only had a short play on the website but that looks really cool.

One tiny thing .... On my kindle fire the site won't display as portrait ( I cannot see the edges of the pages) but works just fine as landscape.

Keep up the good work

Thank you!
The site is still young and has a lot of bugs. In particular, it is not optimized for screens less than 1200 pixels wide and mobile devices. Also there is a small problem with the Opera browser. Of course, all this will be fixed.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back