PSI Laser Mail 3640 ( LM3640)

Hello all,

We have a PSI LM3640 that came off lease from one of our customers early (about 3.5 years early on a 5 year lease). We don't sell any PSI products anymore, in fact this is the only one we sold because one of our long time customers wanted it after seeing it at a trade show. Its in good shape cosmetically and mechanically with the only exception being an error that, through PSI, I've determined to be minor. The error is "125: Fatal Error" which PSI says is simply a switch malfunction on Tray 2. The equipment turns on and work perfectly until you go to start printing when the error comes up. There is no grinding and other noise to indicate a mechanical problem. I do not have the service password to check further in the menu or view the page count, if anyone has info on how to do this, please let me know.

It has been in our office for the last 6 months or so sitting and we would like to sell it as is since we do not sell them commercially or service them and we have no need for this product. New this sold for somewhere around $16,000. Being used and having and needing a small repair does reduce that significantly of course so I'm just going to start at $3,850 OBO. I am very motivated to sell this and reclaim some real estate around the office so please respond if you have ANY interest at all in purchasing. The equipment is located in St. Louis, MO and we can ship at your expense. You can come to our office and view in person as well.

Thanks!

We are accepting offers for this system. Please contact me if you have any interest at all. Price is by no means firm, just a starting point.

Another one for sale- best offer- PSI Laser Mail LM3640 and Ricoh c3300

Another one for sale- best offer- PSI Laser Mail LM3640 and Ricoh c3300

Due to bankruptcy, equipment is being sold to highest bidder. e-mail me at [email protected]

Ricoh c3300- getting a new touch screen soon. prints without touch now.

PSI LM3640 has the envelop feeder and conveyer.

Both machines were about $15,000 new.

Location: Harbert, MI 49115. Maybe Uship is the best, so I would not have to figure out how to package: uShip Shipping Price Estimator

e-mail me at [email protected] for photos

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back