Creative Cloud and VMware Fusion

Macmann

Any tips on how to manage the Cloud on an iMac running VMware fusion? I sign in to the Cloud on the Mac side but when I try to use my other seat on a different computer it says I must log out of the iMac first. I understand that the Cloud sees my workstation as 2 separate computers, but if I haven't signed in on the PC side why does the Cloud think I have both seats used up?

You sure you have not signed in on another computer? There is an option to sign out of all devices. I would do that, then log in on your mac and log in on your other computer. I run Parallels, Cloud on the Mac side with no issues and have another mac running Cloud as well.

Creative Cloud does not think it is running on two computers when you have windows installed on your Mac as a virtual machine. It is running in OS X on your iMac, that is it. You might want to contact adobe if you had CC sign out everywhere, including your iMac and the problem happens again after you log in on your iMac and then try on another machine.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back