Collapse
CanonKonica Minolta
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• herkules pro error 4006

good day! can somebody help me with this error, i already check the dust cover and side panel are already close, how to check if the safety loop for the optics carriage feed and feed controller are ok?

thanks

It's been a few years but when I used to work on them but 99.9% of the time airflow to or at the spinner was the problem.

Comment

thank you sir, maybe stepper motor is the culprit coz its doesn't spin... and its hard to find this kind of parts.... thanks

Comment

Herkules error 4006 safety loop indicates that the top cover is not closed all the way or side inner metal plate in not in the lock position.
        However if that problem happened after machine was relocated check inside wiring, sometimes they get cut during transportation.
        Peter Warzecha | Viprofix
        pwarzecha@viprofix.com

Comment

thanks, and the fan of the Compressor doesnt work at all, does this indicate some more error...

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBAUltimate
          4OverStandard FinishingDuploAleyantCanonGraph ExpoLabelexpoKBAKBASmartsoft (Presswise)Chili publish4 Pees

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4263 users online. 99 members and 4164 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
          X