Esko WebCenter alternative?

Dario

Hi all,

does a cheap alternative to Esko WebCenter exist?
Something to track emails, Pdf proofs, communications and approvals to/from clients?

Thanks!

About a year or so ago they rolled out "Share and Approve" which is a very slimmed down version of WebCenter. We looked into it but there was very little customization (you had to use their ugly green temple for your customer-facing email) and a lot of the automation steps were also taken away.

If your needs aren't that great that could be an option for you.

Good Luck! Bob

Hopefully you keep this string updated with your findings. I am in the same boat as you and I'm interested to hear what you find out.

About a year or so ago they rolled out "Share and Approve" which is a very slimmed down version of WebCenter. We looked into it but there was very little customization (you had to use their ugly green temple for your customer-facing email) and a lot of the automation steps were also taken away.

Thanks Bob! I'm unable to find it on their website.

In the meantime I've found:
http://www.vikisolutions.com/products/Vera.html
...and Hybrid (but maybe not so cheap):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJMlZc3IMtI

Hi, if you’re looking for WebCenter alternative, you should really check MYPACKBRAIN solutions www.mypackbrain.com. It will meet your requirements 100% and offers cheaper/flexible pricing.

You get a fully audited process, you can define your workflow, customize the user interface, manage approvals, etc. It’s a full pack. The process is managed in-house, so you stay in full control, and the solutions are secure (working with Fortune500 companies, proven results).

Here’s also a brief comparison with Esko for a general insight Best alternative to ESKO | MYPACKBRAIN

Hope it helps!
Maria

Thanks Bob! I'm unable to find it on their website.

In the meantime I've found:
Viki Solutions | Online proofing and workflow with Prinergy integration and RBA
...and Hybrid (but maybe not so cheap):
FYI, Viki is no longer in business. They were purchased by Blue Software which in turn was purchased by Esko.

Cloudflow Proofscope is an alternative. If you ever want a demonstration I can arrange a webinar for you.

here is another video showing some of the features of Cloudflow Proofscope.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back