Collapse
CanonKonica Minolta
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scanning Old Film

I need to get some old film scanned. Size is 20x26. 1200 dpi 1-bit scan. Anyone have a source ?

Edited by: Wayne Gustafson on Jan 31, 2008 4:51 PM

Re: Scanning Old Film

Scitex scanners used to be able to scan film in - it was called copydot - it might be an idea to ask Kodak if anyone is till doing it

Peter

Comment

We have an old Fuji 550 or C-550 flatbed that scans about 19X19. It's done a great job for scanning film. I don't know about a 20X26.

Frank

Comment

Here is a webpage: http://www.layoutme.com/html/

Ask these people. They have (had) a software for copy dot working with any high quality scanner. I used it about four years back and it worked easy and perfect.

Gerhard

Comment

I know these guys have a copydot scanner that can handle films that size. Scan and retouching of the copydot file.

www.synchrolith.com
          Better train people and risk they leave - than do nothing and risk they stay.

Comment

Eprep can do this job. We use the eskoscan 3648 scanner which will scan and register films up to 36" x 48".
            We will expertly clean and provide the files back to you in ready for output to your DTP device.

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBA
            4OverStandard FinishingDuploAleyantCanonGraph ExpoLabelexpoKBAKBASmartsoft (Presswise)Chili publish4 Pees

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4729 users online. 97 members and 4632 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
            X