Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quark header

Quark header
    Anyone know which QuarkXpress created this file that has the following in its header (open the qrk file in TextEdit to see header):

Edited by: tlotzer on Oct 11, 2007 1:34 PM

Re: Quark header

Well, you didn't give us the header. However, this should be unnecessary. Just open you latest version of Quark you have, and then File > Open, and then choose the Quark document (don't click open, because we want to stay in this window to see the info here). In that window, you should see version of Quark that saved the file.

Don

Comment

When I opened a Quark 6.5 document in TextEdit to get header of a document I know the version of already, in Text Edit it began:
      MMXPR3

Comment

unfortunately the rest of my previous post was cut off. After I pasted the text from TextEdit, I went to the next line in the post and made three dots and said how TextEdit header was listed as XPR3 but really the document was Quark 6.5, so the first info hen opening the Quark doc in TextEdit is lying. Other than the previous method I gave to get the document version number, if the customer that sent you the files (I'm assuming you're prepress) did a Collect for Output the report lists what version of Quark the document as saved in last.

Don

Comment

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content
        4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBAUltimateTharstern
        4OverStandard FinishingDuploCanonKBAKBA4 PeesSmartsoft (Presswise)TharsternUltimate

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2969 users online. 49 members and 2920 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
        X