X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Company Story

And now we're going down the tubes.

Comment

We used to say that we were "bleeding edge" but decided the weekly trips to the blood bank and the slippery floors around here we're worth it . . so now we just say that we keep up with the current productive technology . . . . its a lot easier to clean the floor and table around here now . . .
      Last edited by dabob; 03-20-2017, 01:13 PM.
      "If you think you are too small to be effective
      you have never been in the dark with a mosquito."

Comment

That's when it's time to think inside the box, lower the bar, pull the envelope, and follow the pack.

Comment

I'm surprised at you, Gordo. It's "led" the pack. The FIRST error I have ever caught you in!

Comment

Originally posted by davarino View Post
            I'm surprised at you, Gordo. It's "led" the pack. The FIRST error I have ever caught you in!
            You're write. :-(

My 'toons often go through a long editing process and sometimes there are multiple versions of the same one on my 'puter. This one slipped through. :-P

Comment

Originally posted by gordo View Post

You're write. :-(

My 'toons often go through a long editing process and sometimes there are multiple versions of the same one on my 'puter. This one slipped through. :-P
              Gordo, perhaps if you had not named it "toons.Final" this could have been avoided.

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)4OverStandard FinishingKBA
              UltimateDuplo4OverStandard FinishingKBAKBA

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4392 users online. 75 members and 4317 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,151 at 11:36 AM on 11-17-2017.

Working...
              X