Editorial inquiry: capital investment

For a story about how printers plan their capital expenditures, I'd like to hear from owners / CEOs who have recently made or plan to make major investments in production technologies. Please contact me at [email protected]

@libordeath.com having briefly looked at your website to get a flavour of what you are about, I guess what you'd like to hear first from said owners / CEOs, is their day rate for consulting services?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
Guys, Patrick is definitely an upstanding journalist. When Pat writes an article it is first rate and doesn't need to be edited.
I have known him for more than 20 years and we have worked together regularly. It's not just my opinion, he is highly regarded by the printing industry!
Check him out here:

Guys, Patrick is definitely an upstanding journalist. When Pat writes an article it is first rate and doesn't need to be edited.
I have known him for more than 20 years and we have worked together regularly. It's not just my opinion, he is highly regarded by the printing industry!
Check him out here:
Paul, thanks sincerely for the defense, and no contest to the criticisms of the web page, which was designed and posted many years ago. But, the query and the story it describes are genuine, and they have nothing to do with whatever other services I may offer. I've interviewed a number of owners / CEOs for the story, which will be published in September by one of the leading printing trade associations in the U.S. I'd hoped to locate a few similar sources at PrintPlanet. That's not going to happen, apparently.

Paul, thanks sincerely for the defense, and no contest to the criticisms of the web page, which was designed and posted many years ago. But, the query and the story it describes are genuine, and they have nothing to do with whatever other services I may offer. I've interviewed a number of owners / CEOs for the story, which will be published in September by one of the leading printing trade associations in the U.S. I'd hoped to locate a few similar sources at PrintPlanet. That's not going to happen, apparently.
Sadly, we live in a world with a lot of scammers so people are more diligent about checking things out before they blindly respond to people about topics involving finances.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back