• From Bad to Worse

Daily routine…

Comment

The story of my life!

Comment

The bad is Travon's reward.

The worse is his manager's ignorance.

Comment

The worst is that if jobs are scarce in the area, Travon will just have to suck it up and the manager knows it. That's the story of my life.

Comment

Story of my life, too!

Comment

gordo, with this title you have surpassed yourself, a complete summary of the last 10 years in the printing industry, wether pictures nor „story“ is needed.

Ulrich

Comment

Next cartoon will feature Travon getting yelled at for all the time he spent working on that job.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulrich View Post
                  gordo, with this title you have surpassed yourself, a complete summary of the last 10 years in the printing industry, wether pictures nor „story“ is needed.

Ulrich
                  You’re looking at it all wrong.
                  Printshops closing down means less competition for the remaining.
                  Unemployed workers now have more time to spend with their families.
                  Fewer shops open means less energy used and therefore less pollution.
                  Less paper being used means fewer trees being cut down. Save the forests!
                  Less printing means lower ink usage so fewer barrels of oil need to be imported. And for veggie based inks, fewer mono-culture farms. The bees are ecstatic!
                  Last edited by gordo; 02-06-2019, 02:13 PM.

Comment

You forgot more taxes to pay for the food stamps and Medicaid for the unemployed printers.

Comment

Now, if I can just figure out how we're going to bill for all this! After all - we can't go back to the customer once estimating has done their job...

Comment

Those who never get in this destiny trap, never read printplanet or any other forums, never overload their brains concerning professional goals working as hired employees for the owner. The most concern for them is the personal rating in the boss eyes. Sadly to me, but it works.
                        Last edited by Saulius; 02-08-2019, 02:08 PM.

Comment

4OverCanonKBAAvantiXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)Duplo

Automation Article

Collapse

Avanti
                        Why Would You Ever Want To Automate?
                        It seems far too complex, costs money, involves a lot of people, will take time etc etc. And then you run out of excuses. Read the article.

Canon4OverKBAXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploAvantiXeikon

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5884 users online. 96 members and 5788 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,611 at 11:23 AM on 02-27-2019.

Working...
                        X