• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Funny

If you need a laugh:

http://15minutelunch.blogspot.com/20...ere-going.html

Does have some foul language.

Re: Friday Funny

Take the kid in the 4th picture, black out one of his teeth, add the plaid jacket from the 5th picture, and you have my older brother in 1977....eerie. Some hand-me-downs I simply refused to wear.

Comment

lol...

I think we all see some familiar faces in the pictures. I know we had a shag carpet toilet growing up

Comment

Hi All,

I'm here from PPF... was only logged on there for a short time before it swapped over to here so probably no posts of major consequence, buts its nice to log on to the site here and see other like minded people sharing their knowledge!!

Cheers, Tony

Comment

Sorry I put this in the wrong post! Thought I was typing in the previous PPF members post... oh well, it is friday night after all!! Cheers, Tony

Comment

Print will be around for a long time. I got a ton of print catalogs this christmas season, more than I have in years.
            There will be more closures as the inefficient and oversized die off. But isn't that always the case?
            Look closely at why they go. Did management make some really bad decisions? Did the kids inherit a business they did not want to run?

Comment

pretty good follow up here

http://listoftheday.blogspot.com/200...ls-photos.html

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)Standard FinishingKBA4Over
              UltimateDuploStandard FinishingKBAKBA GTIChili publish4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5068 users online. 110 members and 4958 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,151 at 11:36 AM on 11-17-2017.

Working...
              X