Относно Prinec Signa Station 105

petarr

Hi all,
working with the product of Heidelberg and in particular with Prinec Signa Station 4.5.40, where I do montages.
When printing file comes to RIP, CIP3 file is generated in the following color sequence: KCMY, and when this CIP3 fila is loading on the machine, sequence is: YKCM. Can anyone help me with more information about where are the settings corrected, so this sequence goes to the machine in the following sequence: KCMY?
Тhanks in advance

Last edited:
I had the same problem with prepress interface, where we get our cip data. I had to place a service call to Heidelberg, cost about $200. There is no way you can fix this your self. The manual for PPI has many warnings, The fix is all code. Even the engineer that fixed it was very careful when he had me punch in the fix. So long ago I don't remember the exact code. Believe me call Heidelberg, you'll be glad you did.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back