2-part and 3-part paper help

TLawrence

I am a rookie when it comes to press. No training like I stated before. When I run this paper its pulling two pages and then it gets stuck on the blanket. Any ideas. I have messed with air, pile height, all day long.

I am a rookie when it comes to press. No training like I stated before. When I run this paper its pulling two pages and then it gets stuck on the blanket. Any ideas. I have messed with air, pile height, all day long.

I was self taught, over 25 years ago now. I may have said this before, ask around & get a bit of help to run a couple of jobs. It will save a lot of anxiety in the long run.

Ask your paper merchant or ink rep, someone always knows someone available for a bit of training.

I'm running a print master. Don't remember the name of paper. Regular paper it runs just fine.

There are light weight paper adjustments on the feeder.

I remember downloading a great little document from the Heidelberg site on setting up the feeder.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back