A Kodak Kuestion

Slammer

Having a bit of bother with a customer running PGY 5.1.1.2 on a Win2008 box surprisingly.
PGY can´t create the folder structure in the archive for some reason, the error message I get is that the remote storage manager cant create folders.
You can create folders manually and then archive but the automatic function won´t work
The problem as I see it is that I have the nasty feeling that somebody updated the server to 2008 which doesn´t have an RSM.
Anybody have an idea?

Sounds like a permissions issue. Have you created an administrative account (araxi: ARAXI) on the remote storage server? If not, do that and try again.

Sounds like a permissions issue. Have you created an administrative account (araxi: ARAXI) on the remote storage server? If not, do that and try again.
I have the araxi araxi accounts, it seemed to simply stop working about a year ago, my predecessor did some undocumented Juju and since then it no longer works, the system can archive if you create the folders manually without a problem and jobs archived to already created folders don´t have this problem either.
…but I´ll check again.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back