Ab dick 9870 dampening system

jonetacache

Hello,

Am hoping to have some info on the replacement of the rubber roller on the Super aqua Dampening System that my 9870 came with. I have never changed anything on this machine but knew that the rubber pan roller was going bad, so I have the roller, but not sure how to go about in taking this apart, or is it just a matter of loosening some screws and Bang its out, would like to hear any thoughts, and Thanks for the Help!!!

John

1. You should be able to figure out how to remove/replace it by studying the parts manual.

2. Try contacting the vendor that will be selling you the replacement.

3. Just hang out on this forum, and with luck, some one will post the answer you need.

Check out pt1225

Sign up and get the help you need. Many expert techs are there to help you. They specialize in AB Dick Presstek Hamada Multi Ryobi with full service manuals and phone support.

Good luck
CYMK

9870 dampening roller

9870 dampening roller

Hello - did you get your roller fixed? I have almost every AB Dick model press, and can help you with many repairs if necessary. Let me know if I can help.

Bill G

how about a recomendation for a dampening system for a 9995. Looking at both Kompac and Crestline. Does one work better than the other???

Dampening system

Dampening system

Hello Darton,

The 9995 is a Ryobi press. I believe both Kompac and Crestline make dampening systems. Both are good.

BG

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back