Acento S LD error

swp66

We are getting an error on our Acento S. The error is "LD calibration has been done as LD power deviated from target power. Channel 19. E082A". Then we got this error "LD calibration failed E081B". Then it said to check the plates to make sure they were ok? Does anyone know what this error means? Is this a Laser error?

thanks
Scott

Scott,

Errors you are getting can be caused by dirty optics, or a laser going. I recommend that you have a service eng. check out the problem.

STSTech

We are getting an error on our Acento S. The error is "LD calibration has been done as LD power deviated from target power. Channel 19. E082A". Then we got this error "LD calibration failed E081B". Then it said to check the plates to make sure they were ok? Does anyone know what this error means? Is this a Laser error?

thanks
Scott

Thanks for your response, I have placed a service call with Agfa. I suspect it is the laser, this machine is 6 years old. They cleaned the optics back in July. We have a service contract on the Acento so hopefully this is covered.

thanks
Scott

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back