Adobe CS3 w/o online activation

ChrisZ

Hello.
Anyone could share CS3 standard version which was distributed by Adobe after activation servers close?
I need to reinstall it on new hard drive, got retail box with serial, but I can't activate for obvious reason.
Or... someone know how to activate is with my serial offline.
Thank you, Chris

Hello.
Anyone could share CS3 standard version which was distributed by Adobe after activation servers close?
I need to reinstall it on new hard drive, got retail box with serial, but I can't activate for obvious reason.
Or... someone know how to activate is with my serial offline.
Thank you, Chris
It appears that Adobe has taken away your right to continue to use CS3

It appears that Adobe has taken away your right to continue to use CS3
That's a most interesting statement. AFAIK up until version CS6 Adobe CS were sold with "lifetime" licenses, so Adobe does not have the right to revoke the usability via intentionally blocking the access to activate.

I carefully cloned my HD with Carbon Copy or SuperDuper to a newer iMac and the CS suite still failed to be usable afterwards, I can see why piracy is on the rise robbing bas**rds.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back