Adobe fillable PDF forms question

wonderings

I need to convert an invoice/work order form for a client to a pdf that has fillable fields. I used the create form feature in Acrobat DC which worked amazingly well, just a few minor tweaks to some boxes. My question is, can I somehow universally change all the the fields fonts to a different size without having to go through them one by one? (there are about 70+)

I am using Acrobat XI and this worked for me:

Command-click (Mac) or Control-click (Windows) each text field you wish to change, right-click one of the selected fields, and choose Properties. Click the 'Appearance' tab, and enter the desired point size.

Cheers,
pd

I am using Acrobat XI and this worked for me:

Command-click (Mac) or Control-click (Windows) each text field you wish to change, right-click one of the selected fields, and choose Properties. Click the 'Appearance' tab, and enter the desired point size.

Cheers,
pd

Thanks! That did not work exactly with Acrobat DC, but led me down the right path. When editing the fields, a side bar opens up showing all the different fields (similar to layers). I am able to select them all in there and then edit their properties. I could not directly select more then one in the actual pdf for some reason, was driving me nuts as it would not let me select more then one field.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back