Adobe HACKED

Green Printer

Registered Users
If you have credit card information with Adobe cancel your card.

Adobe To Announce Source Code, Customer Data Breach — Krebs on Security

Adobe Hacked: Cyber-Thieves Accessed Credit Card Information Of Nearly 3 Million Customers

Adobe Hacked, Data for Millions of Customers Stolen | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

Adobe hacked, 3 million accounts compromised | Security & Privacy - CNET News

Buy your software and keep it on your box not someone's in the cloud.

This quote is informative and very truthful.
"When you upload anything on any cloud storage website, it becomes "their" property."

I don't like Quark now maybe I should reconsider.

I need say no more.

Last edited:
it's time for some companies to compete with adobe... we will not be upgrading from CS6 to CC... we started asking designers who use CC to send us PDF files.. or export to idml...

There are pdf export problems in Quark 9.5 which do not occur in 8.1.6.2 or 8.12. Some items placed more than once such as Illustrator eps logos appear only once or not at all in the exported pdf.

Al

Last edited:
Most worrisome is that the Acrobat source code was supposedly swiped. The potential for insane amounts of malware to proliferate all kinds of networks is extremely troubling. PDF and thus Acrobat is used in just about every business, industry and government.

I'd hate to be on that development team right now.

I'm so glad that Adobe has moved us from the stone age of perpetual license software. Now my credit card number, username/password, customer data and Adobe's source code are all available to hackers in one convenient location. Isn't progress wonderful?

On top of that, my Illustrator CC app essentially doesn't work. When I load a file I get a black screen, I can clear it, but the UI lags like hell and the app won't quit and I can't close the document. It's to the point that I can't use it at all. So I tried to update my CC and got some generic error. Same thing after restarting MacOS.

So now I pay $50 a month for Adobe to give me crap software and give my payment information and customer data (if I were so foolish) to any two bit hacker from Shenzhen. What a giant leap for mankind!

Thanks Adobe! May I have another?!?!

it's time for some companies to compete with adobe... we will not be upgrading from CS6 to CC... we started asking designers who use CC to send us PDF files.. or export to idml...

It's the same situation with my company. Just the last month we've started to receive files that were created in/from CC.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back