Adobe PDF JobReady integrator in UK/Europe?

lfelton

Can anyone point me in the direction of a systems integrator in the UK competent to work with us on Adobe PDF JobReady? I am talking to a company in the US, but am getting frustrated by the time lag, i.e. I ask a question and it's a few days before I get a response.

We're already an Adobe Authorised Print Service Provider, but when I call Adobe they are *completely clueless* about PDF JobReady and unable to even understand what I am asking for.

Any help appreciated!

why create the wheel?

why create the wheel?

go to websites for printers. even if you only want to use them for the Job ready as link in from your website. You will be up in 48hours and working for under $2000

go to websites for printers. even if you only want to use them for the Job ready as link in from your website. You will be up in 48hours and working for under $2000

Well that's a good suggestion and there are quite a few reasonably priced hosted JobReady services in the US. The problem as I see it is that a customer's artwork is going to go across the atlantic to the hosted server and then back again to our servers. I know that if I try to download a large file from a UK server it's generally much, much faster than downloading from a US server.

Are you interested in a full-fledged Web-to-Print installation?

SurePDF is our Adobe PDF JobReady print driver, but it's only sold as part of WebCRD.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back