Air Guitar on-line shop

Hi Guys/Girls,

here it is. It is a bit quiet in Sydney at the moment in the freelance sector, so I made my own on-line shop. And the only thing I can mass produce right now are Air Guitars.

Dimitri's Air Guitars

So have a look, browse around, select your model and have a laugh. Even with my little infomercial I made.

How is the freelance market in other places of the world right now btw?

This is hands-down the best use of free time I've ever seen. I especially love how all of the pictures specify that the stand isn't included. Well done indeed.

Fantastic! This is now the most viewed site of the day at Heidelberg in the US. Hope things pick up soon in Sydney...

Wow is that hilarious!! After the week I had, I needed that!

Thanks hurstville!

Keith

Thanks Guys

Thanks Guys

Nice to read some appreciation,

well, work has not picked up yet, so i started to set up my home photo studio and submit images to some of the stock agencies.

I also made quick my own, just for textures. Have close to thousand images on there, and all free to download in High Resolution. TEXTURES 4 FREE

But will post this in a new threat as well.

Cheers Guys, good to know somebody liked it.

What's funny is that over the weekend, I read about the air guitar championships in our local paper. Grand prize is a air guitar worth over $5,000. Any chance that you're supplying the grand prize? LOL

World Champion Ship

World Champion Ship

Haha, good one. Unfortunately they have not approached me for that, that would pay for 2 weeks no work.

I see a glaring problem with your site - there are no MP3 files to download! :p

You should make some, with just a hum in the background or total silence. Good job, love it!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back