AirLine Tickets Printing

sallak

Dear Sirs

Got an offer to print Air Line Tickets for a local airliner, i wonder how to make the red carbon at the back of the ticket, is it a special type of carbonless paper or some sort of special ink that i should print on the back that carries the character of the carbon?
would you please help me.

I believe what you need is someone that can "carbonize" the paper, specific to your needs. From being in this industry for quite some time, I have always known that Goodwin Graphics in Texas is the main source of getting that job done (and I believe the only source for carbonizing in the US- but I could be wrong). I also can not verify if this or any company i know transacts international business.

But it may be a good start.

Respectfully,

Thomas Parbs
"The Marine"

thank you thomas
do u have any idea how the paper is carbonized for the tickets?

I am not sure of the exact process of how the paper is "carbonized" as I do not believe it is done through a coating process. I could be wrong on this, but the best thing I could suggest is to speak with Goodwin out of Texas (as referenced in my previous post).

They should be able to accommodate you and/or answer any product specific questions.

Regards,

Thomas Parbs
"The Marine"

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back