an error occures im mirror of the motor unit

Trimmer

This message sometimes appears in my imagesetter and it says that is something with
my compressed air system i fixed the air compression but still sometimes showns thast erro
I use heidleberg imagesetter herkules linotype any idea

You better call service tech. Mirror motor uses "air bearings" since it rotates at several 10.000 rpm. If there is no adequate compressed air, mirror motor might suffer (=$$$ = :( ).
Janez

hey
my boss and i just fixed ours. what we did was take out the mirror motor and give it a couple of spins, what sometimes happens is calcium deposits build up due the peltier not cooling the air enough so moisture gets trapped in there. we took a lil bit of oil and dripped it in there and rinsed it out with alcohol just should in case it was beggining to rust.
oh hey i have a gto46 going for $25000.US maybe someone can help take it off my hands its an 86 if anyone interested hit me up [email protected]

Regards
Delmar
Aligraphics / label soution
Belize

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back