Lino-type Hell , Herkules Pro problem , Mirror Motor error

O

outforkill

dear members
this message appeares when i tried to send a piece of work the be exposed
but when i check the front of the machine
i noticed a leakage in the selenoide placed above the filter of compressed air

if possible any one help me out what i've to do to check that what im i saying is the cause of that message attached

thanks in advance to your help

Hussien

Attachments

• photo5391.jpg
    photo5391.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 249
I had one of these a long time ago. As I remember there is a motor that runs a screw drive with a carriage on it across the machine. My guess is that it would be that. Check all of the sensors around it and make sure they are clean. Then make sure everything is clear and unobstructed. Could be a bad motor or circuit board. Not sure how to test it. As I remember there were two people who worked on these. Bob Weber Service and another company called Viprofix out of Chicago. I think Viprofix was more reasonably priced. Perhaps you should google them and see if they can help. Sometimes they would assist over the phone and could overnight parts. Good luck!

Common problem for recorders fitted with internal air compressors. Replace filter elements. Do not attempt cleaning them, replace. Check the entire comp air circuits for leaks (old plastic tubes get loose). Make sure autodrain valve works properly. Take out, take apart and clean the air pressure regulator - aluminum parts known to corrode badly when damp. If you have problems identifying all these bits, or understand how they work stop and get qualified help. You should hopefully restore air pressure and the spinner mirror will, well, start spinning.

Common problem for recorders fitted with internal air compressors. Replace filter elements. Do not attempt cleaning them, replace. Check the entire comp air circuits for leaks (old plastic tubes get loose). Make sure autodrain valve works properly. Take out, take apart and clean the air pressure regulator - aluminum parts known to corrode badly when damp. If you have problems identifying all these bits, or understand how they work stop and get qualified help. You should hopefully restore air pressure and the spinner mirror will, well, start spinning.

thanks alot maxon for the specified and detailed answer i'll check all the elements you said before and i'll get back to you ... thanks alot

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back