An Issue of Productivity

gordo

580 An Issue of Productivity.jpg

I am surely reminded of the saying "The floggings will continue until morale improves."
As 'managers' it would seem only when presented with the negative aspects of our activities do we entertain possible errors.
There may be evidence that 'angry management' works on a group basis temporarily. On an individual basis you are compounding your issues.
I would argue 'management inefficiencies' go hand in hand with the 'angry management' style vis a vis micro-management and a 'blaming culture.'
To change the world - change your perspective.

"This could have been an email..."
This is how I feel about every meeting with a sales rep for “printers, equipment , etc” that I've taken in the last three years. At least in an email I can clearly outline my needs in writing and not have them ignored. Then I won’t have to read a stupid proposal where the rep created three scenarios that match exactly nothing that we discussed but just line their pockets.

🙄 maybe some equipment sales reps will read this and learn from it!

Right now in the company i work for i have to feeling we have to less meetings. Everybody is fighting on their own and in this way no bigger project is possible.
But at one point i kinda had a "meeting" with one of my coworkers because a installation of a new machine was started and we had a meeting together with the instructor of this machine.
After this meeting i am afraid to recommend more meetings, because the was zero meeting cultur in this coworker(maybe company).
He stretched the whole day so long and always jumped from topic to topic without even listinging to the answers of the instructur. I tried to make somekind of agenda and which points he is interested but he overthrow it constantly because maybe i am the younger one and i cant be in charge.
What are you doing to only have productive meetings?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back