An online tool to check your covid-19 risk

gordo

Based on best clinical practices, CDC guidelines, illness severity and risk factors like age and pre-existing conditions. Published by Emory U in the US:

Back at the end of Feb. I got something that caused about the worst headache of my life for about 8 hours and I got very sweaty and pale and felt dizzy. I took my temperature with two different thermometers and got temps of 96.2 to 96.5 reading, but used them on others and they were normal, so I think it was accurate. For the next week or so I was very tired and head milder headaches off and on along with a dry cough. My wife and kids got it a few days later and each had similar symptoms except the low temp. My youngest who is 4 hardly had any symptoms. Not sure what it was, but it was before Missouri had any reported cases. My 70 year old father, who we are all around regularly, never got it.

gordo, thanks for sharing.

This is a good site for checking reported COVID-19 activity in your area (Canada, USA, Mexico only :-( )

Back at the end of Feb. I got something that caused about the worst headache of my life for about 8 hours and I got very sweaty and pale and felt dizzy. I took my temperature with two different thermometers and got temps of 96.2 to 96.5 reading, but used them on others and they were normal, so I think it was accurate. For the next week or so I was very tired and head milder headaches off and on along with a dry cough. My wife and kids got it a few days later and each had similar symptoms except the low temp. My youngest who is 4 hardly had any symptoms. Not sure what it was, but it was before Missouri had any reported cases. My 70 year old father, who we are all around regularly, never got it.
You have experienced a strong seasonal flu, which later provided the base for the worldwide scam known as COVID-19.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back