Any AB Dick tech in NY?

OkiTech

Hi everyone, I am in need of descent AB Dick service person. We have a Century 3500S and 360 models. I was promised to help by few guys around here but I guess not. If you can recommend someone descent, please PM me. Thank you.
ABD 360 went out of timing (please stop laughing - we use this press for thermography)
ABD Century is OK, we just got it, I went trough it, just need to be perfected by the person who knows how things should be from experience, not just reading the book like I do.
Thank you.
Roman.

Have you contacted Presstek? They bought AB Dick a while back and they still should be able to service the machines you inquire about. By the looks of their stock price they could probably use the money to service your machines.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back