Any idea about old uni75 tsp card will support prinergy to lotem

K

kala

Hi

I have a creo tsp uni 75 card serial number 503-00068A-F which supports macintosh psm to dolev ; whether this card will support prinergy to lotem or not??

becaz the tsp card which iam having right now is kodak TSP75 Uni card serial number 503-00091A which is defective now??

Kindly advise

regards
kala

Hi

I have a creo tsp uni 75 card serial number 503-00068A-F which supports macintosh psm to dolev ; whether this card will support prinergy to lotem or not??

becaz the tsp card which iam having right now is kodak TSP75 Uni card serial number 503-00091A which is defective now??

Kindly advise

regards
kala

Kala,

If the Part Number is the same on both PCBs, than I think it should be OK. Do not worry about the SN.

Kala,

If the Part Number is the same on both PCBs, than I think it should be OK. Do not worry about the SN.

Cat number is same but how to identify the part number and where it is in the board ??? Any idea what is CAT Number and what is Part Number?? & what is serial number ???

Part Number is 503 00091A
Cat NUmber is 188A2L151A

regards
kala

Cat number is same but how to identify the part number and where it is in the board ??? Any idea what is CAT Number and what is Part Number?? & what is serial number ???

Part Number is 503 00091A
Cat NUmber is 188A2L151A

regards
kala[/QUOT

This is the Part No. 503 00091A. You should find it on the board.