anyone have a contact at Powis Parker?

bcr

I bought a Fastback 20 thermal binding machine last year which I am very happy with.

However, I've tried contacting them a couple of times to ask for more information on their supplies and I've had no response. My dealer doesn't have the information either.

All I want from them are some clear photos of what their different hard covers look like.

There's only one photograph of one fabric type in one colour on their website. Six solutions, one binder

I'm not going to order several hundred covers blind; I need either a brochure or some photographs. Does anyone have any ideas?

I bought a Fastback 20 thermal binding machine last year which I am very happy with.

However, I've tried contacting them a couple of times to ask for more information on their supplies and I've had no response. My dealer doesn't have the information either.

All I want from them are some clear photos of what their different hard covers look like.

There's only one photograph of one fabric type in one colour on their website. Six solutions, one binder

I'm not going to order several hundred covers blind; I need either a brochure or some photographs. Does anyone have any ideas?

I have contacts with Powis Parker at the US headquarters and can possibly help you. The style of Hard covers in the US may be different than those used or available in Europe. I can do some research for your and also provide a contact with whom you can communicate and answer your questions.

Al Boese

Spiral Binding is a major supplier of the Fastback in the US and their website shows photos of several different hardcovers and binding strips here. They have pretty good customer service if you call them.

Reactions: bcr

Here is the FastBack dealer for the Netherlands, they should have the answers to you questions about available Hard Cover options.

Al Boese
The customer can contact Albyco, our dealer in the Netherlands. Please see contact info below:

Website www.albyco.com
E-mail[email protected]
Phone+31 162 486 286

Contact us

Reactions: bcr
Here is the FastBack dealer for the Netherlands, they should have the answers to you questions about available Hard Cover options.

Al Boese
The customer can contact Albyco, our dealer in the Netherlands. Please see contact info below:

Website www.albyco.com
E-mail[email protected]
Phone+31 162 486 286

Contact us
Thanks Al. I've been in touch with Albyco (they supplied the machine and the consumables), and they don't have the information either. Seems PP are not that easy to get information out of.

Shame as the machine is very good.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back