anyone here use tabbers / binding supermarket?

bcr

have used tabbers for several years to get a4/a5 mylar tabs etc.

for a while now they've been difficult to get hold of, and have now changed their website to www.mytabbers.co.uk

they don't seem to answer the phone when ringing them.

so i was wondering if anyone knows if they're still trading? i'm a bit reluctant to place an order with them atm even if they are unless i hear from trusted people on here that they are trading.

Also received an e-mail from them in the summer entitled 'CHANGE OF BANK SCAM' which seemed a bit odd.

anyone?

failing that - any suggestions for other suppliers of blank A4 & A5 mylar (laser printable) tab sheets for shipping to the Netherlands? Have found a uk supplier that apparently has a lot of tabs from tabbers in stock, probably will order from them for now.

I used Tabbers for years in my old job. In nearly every order there was something wrong. Even the delivery driver joked about it with us, but it was always sorted out. Continued to use them as they were quite cheap, until we had enough of the problems and switched to a company called Scotia. www.scotia-binding.co.uk/

Reactions: bcr
I used Tabbers for years in my old job. In nearly every order there was something wrong. Even the delivery driver joked about it with us, but it was always sorted out. Continued to use them as they were quite cheap, until we had enough of the problems and switched to a company called Scotia. www.scotia-binding.co.uk/

Hi Chrispy3, thanks a lot for your feedback. I appreciate it. I'll take a look at Scotia.

Printing lots of tabs is quite a niche but I knew someone would know what I was on about!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back