Anything new in web to print?

TradeGraphicDesign

Hi Folks,

I've been using PitchPrint, hooked into Wordpress, I've built a solid website using the system.

Pitch has its limitations, but they have a tonne of positives, so I'm not knocking their system at all.

I just wondered if anyone had seen some good options for Online Design at Drupa? I need a very specific requirement re: editing of some text in an online editor.

Thanks in advance
\
Tim

Hi Folks,

I've been using PitchPrint, hooked into Wordpress, I've built a solid website using the system.

Pitch has its limitations, but they have a tonne of positives, so I'm not knocking their system at all.

I just wondered if anyone had seen some good options for Online Design at Drupa? I need a very specific requirement re: editing of some text in an online editor.

Thanks in advance
\
Tim
It’s great to hear that you’ve built a solid website using PitchPrint and that you’re satisfied with its overall performance. I understand that you’re looking for a specific text editing feature that PitchPrint may not fully support.

At DesignNBuy showcased their cutting edge technology at drupa incase you missed you can always connect with their experts for personalized demo. Our platform offers advanced online design tools with robust text editing capabilities that could meet your specific requirements.

We’d be happy to help you explore how our tools could fit into your existing setup.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back