aquados

Paultheprinter

hi everybody,

ive had a technotrans aquados go down on me today, ive taken it semi appart to find any issues but as yet cant find anything wrong, does anybody have a manual for this or a part breakdown schematic so i can check where seals etc should be or if anybody knows how they work please post as i could do with the help

thanks paul

You might want to check the probe. There is a ball check valve
that can get stuck & it will act like the doser is not working.

just to let you know i striped it down today and found the basket which holds the rod through the center has snapped, leading to the rod not being drawn up and down causing the syphon effect. hope a bit of super glue can fix it tomorrow

paul

Hi Paul.

I understand that it was long ago, but maybe you can tell me what was the finish of this story? I have the same problem and your description of snapped basket looks exactly like my case. I just sure that super glue won't do - the basket and plunger are made with PET or similar plastic and this glue does'n adhere to it.

Alex

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back