Art Pro - ?

Betsy Noble

We have a client who needs us to do some elaborate prepress for multiple pieces up on a press sheet. For example, there may be 25 up on the sheet, but we might need 3 of item A, 7 of item B, 1 of item C, etc. in order to yield the quantities specified.
I remember back in the day that Art Pro seemed to be the software of choice for calculating impositions such as this - is there something else I can look in to?

Impostrip solutions

Impostrip solutions

We can do this with Impostrip.
If you want to try a complete version for free, please contact me directly.

Ray Duval
Ultimate Technographics
raymond @ imposition.com

Hi Betsy,

I will contact you directly to confirm pricing on Impostrip Smart Ganging Edition.

Best,
Ray Duval
Ultimate Technographics
www. imposition.com

ArtPro

ArtPro

It would be helpful if to let us know what workflow you are using. However I would highly recommend “Metrix” by LithoTechnics, this software was designed with the customer in mind, easy to use very intuitive etc. I used it since its inception.

Regards,

Joe Novak

Thanks for the input guys. We are now on hold with this project, dare I say thankfully? Hope everyone has a great weekend!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back