Avalon N$: Ex11d : When the clamp is locked, some tail clamps

mcallister

Hi guys.

Do you know how to deal with this mechanical error?

"Ex11d : When the clamp is locked, some tail clamps are detected on the clamp arm, or when the clamp is unlocked, some tail clamps are not detected on the clamp arm."

Im trying to apply some command from Service Mode-->Actuator Test without results...

My processor is Avalonj N4

Please in case someone can help me I'd apprecite it.

hi
you have to clean 3 sensor in arm .these sensors sense clamps place in load and unload.
for better check in service mode sensor test as i remember ph27-1 ph27-2 ph27-3
regards

Hi guys.

Do you know how to deal with this mechanical error?

"Ex11d : When the clamp is locked, some tail clamps are detected on the clamp arm, or when the clamp is unlocked, some tail clamps are not detected on the clamp arm."

Im trying to apply some command from Service Mode-->Actuator Test without results...

My processor is Avalonj N4

Please in case someone can help me I'd apprecite it.

Put them back manually on the actuator. Restart the machine and reset the clamp actuators. Follow the procedure of clamp replacement.

Hope this will help!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back