Bad dealings with my print

witsonpeter`

Had some brochures done. My partner and I wont talk about through what company. The quality was very poor. Also the paper appeared to be very poor. They wouldn't even offer a refund. Anyone know of a better printing company We could use down the road?

Open the phone book and find a LOCAL printer that you can walk in and talk to about your needs. Face to Face communication is a wonderful thing!

The quality was very poor.

Was your supplied artwork of good enough quality to print? Check that first before you experience a similar disaster at the next printer.

Had some brochures done. My partner and I wont talk about through what company.

witsonpeter, your profile says that you ARE a printer. In that case, wouldn't this be an outsourcing issue you could sort out between you and your partners/suppliers pro-actively without resorting to a public discussion forum?

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back