Basement Digital Printing services

Dear arossetti, i would be more than happy to follow your advice and keep it simple - 2 stocks but me and anyone else has to go where ever his clientele takes him, where as little as 20 different stock would be a lucky to have this little..

I'm just basing it off of the poster of products he showed us. They were standard "club flyer" products. I run an all digital cut sheet operation that is open to the public 16 hours a day 7 days a week, I probably have about $25k in paper inventory currently and still don't have everything the customer wants when they want it.

Maybe I spread the sarcasm a little thick... But someone needs to give a reality check every now and then. Just because you have a copier does not make you a printer. I have almost a million dollars of equipment on the floor and still find myself needing more. If you plan on starting with "just enough" you are planning on failure. You would be far better off finding a Mom and Pop shop that is near you and willing to meet your needs. I do a lot of trade work for other shops in the area because they don't want to invest in the equipment we have.

There are to many "Print Whores" willing to give this stuff away just to keep their doors open a few more days. Stay away from them. Find a good reputable honest shop to partner with. There is a whole lot more to it than pushing the big green button!!!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back