Basysprint Gen 4, Gen 3, and Gen 2 Conversion to Laser.

carlossc_73

Hello, Everybody again i have great news for you,
We have developed the Conversion of CTcP devices from Basysprint into Laser, so all your machines that are Gen 4, Gen 3, and Gen 2, can now be converted into Laser. so you dont expend more money buying lamps or calibrating each lamp change as you wont have a lamp you dont need to worry, the price is very competitive and the ROI, is Fast, as you dead times will be none and will be a more reliable machine.
also we have the speciallized service personel. so my friends if you have a Basysprint CTcP, you wont need to buy another machine, ask me for price. it is really accesible.

Also i´ll like to remind you that i also have the Conversion intoViolet Laser for the Geen Laser CTPs from Cymbolic Sciences, (Platejets or Agfa Antares). also for the Cressent machines. so if you have one of this machines abandoned you will have a very reliable machine back int to work.
Thanks and will be in Touch.

Basys Conversion

Basys Conversion

Dear Carlos,

I would be interested to know more about this. We have a 57F, and are trying to keep it running.

Thanks,

Mike

We have developed the Conversion of CTcP devices from Basysprint into Laser, so all your machines that are Gen 4, Gen 3, and Gen 2, can now be converted into Laser. so you dont expend more money buying lamps or calibrating each lamp change as you wont have a lamp you dont need to worry, the price is very competitive and the ROI, is Fast, as you dead times will be none and will be a more reliable machine.
also we have the speciallized service personel. so my friends if you have a Basysprint CTcP, you wont need to buy another machine, ask me for price. it is really accesible.

Also i´ll like to remind you that i also have the Conversion intoViolet Laser for the Geen Laser CTPs from Cymbolic Sciences, (Platejets or Agfa Antares). also for the Cressent machines. so if you have one of this machines abandoned you will have a very reliable machine back int to work.

I am sure Agfa and basysiprint will approve this.. who is going to do service and installation? There are many questions to be answered before one to consider risking his machine over this conversion.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back